Abstract submission (dead-line: 15th April, 2022)
- The Workshop on June 29th - July 1st, will take place at Eugeniavagen 3, Karolinska University Hospital Sune Bergströms aula, Stockholm, Sweden.
- Registration payment includes access to the Educational session and the 8EWLM sessions.
- Registration payment includes coffee breaks, lunch and welcome reception during the Workshop. A supplement will be proposed to attend the Gala Dinner.
- Abstracts, oral communications, posters and slides will be in English.
- Poster (vertical) maximum dimensions: TBA
- Speakers should deliver their talk as pptx file 30 min before the session to the registration desk.
The registration fee is 400 euros (Full price), and 75 euros (Reduced price) for students, post-docs (<35 years old) and technicians.
In these cases a signed letter from their advisor verifying their status must be sent by email email@example.com
- Payment on-line (credit cards
) will be active on 2022
by bank transfer
to: "ASS EUROP SOC FOR LIPID MEDIAT" with the mention “Mrs/Mss/Mr.........registration for 8EWLM ”
Bank name : BRED
Address = BRED PARIS SAINT-OUEN
IBAN = FR76 1010 7001 2600 7290 2897 713
BIC or SWIFT code = BREDFRPPXXX
(personal or institutional) made out to: "ASS EUROP SOC FOR LIPID MEDIAT" sent by mail with a letter indicating “Mrs/Mss/Mr.........registration for 8EWLM ” to the address below.
Dr Xavier NOREL
INSERM U1148, LVTS
46 rue Henri Huchard
For any problem, you can send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Registration form and Abstract submission
The abstracts must be in English and will be published on-line (pdf format) on the EWLM web site.
On-line Registration: Please insert the following information in this form: Every field should be filled and your registration will be definitive when payment is received before the meeting.
When you have clicked on "Send", a confirmation page should appear and an Email will be sent to you. If you don't receive it, please check if this email ended up in your spam box.
Your registration will be definitive when payment is received before the meeting.